Journals

My Art Traveling Kit

Today Is such a glorious day. I am out side in the back yard with my art traveling kit that I put together from an old planner I had.  As you can see it has everything I need. The other small journal fits in a pocket in the back. I think I will decorate the front of it later.




I just pulled a radish from the garden and wanted to paint it in my small garden journal.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Never worry about numbers.
Help one person at a time,
and always start with
the person nearest you."
- Mother Teresa
Hope your day is a good one!

2 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

What a great idea! And I just bought a Koi Watercolor set! Your sweet radish painting reminds me of a favorite saying "Don't be sad-ish, have a radish". Enjoy!

Wildflowerhouse said...

I have a planner and I think I shall have to try out your great idea. I enjoyed your roses on your other blog too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...