Journals

Fun With Coloring Pages

I have been having fun with a coloring book page. Ever tryed it? This is a way to practice different mediums and different techniques. I copied this page from the coloring book below on 93 lb paper from a sketch book. Then painted it with watercolors. It took me a few days as I like to look at it and think about what I can do to make it better. I see here now that I need to make the stems come all the way to the bottom of the vase. Also I was trying to use all the primary colors.  I have finally figured out that those are the colors I am most drawn too in a picture.  

You can get these books from Amazon for just a few dollars. There are several different kinds. They can also help you to draw your own flowers too. 

Here are a few more pages.

So when you don't feel like drawing and want to just paint maybe these can help.
Have a blessed week creating!
If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome. ~Anne Bradstreet

1 comment:

Wildflowerhouse said...

Now that is something I had not thought about. I think that's a great idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...