Journals

A Spiritual Art Journal- first page


And then some more doodles and Journaling.

I have just started a Spiritual Art Journal and this is my first page. This is so fun!  And you can keep adding to it.Always remember it is only paper! If you don't like it at all do another one. 
 Our pastor is going through the Lords Prayer in depth at our church. So this is what this page is about. The yellow represents Gods Glory and Heaven. The Purple His royalty and majesty and Holiness. The Plant represents our daily bread he gives us, and his power. He is the creator. My mistakes represents how imperfect I am and how much I need to depend on Him. I can do nothing with out Him! But He forgives me as I forgive others. We serve an awesome God!! These thoughts are my own  as I was working on this and not anything our pastor said.
If anyone would like to start a Spiritual Art journal here is the most inspirational site I have seen.
adore HIM creations. There is lots to look at. Albums,videos and lots of instructions.
You don't even have to know how to draw. Just ask the Lord to help you create!!
Let me know if you are working on a page. I would love to see what you are creating.
God's Blessing to YOU!!

Our Father who is in heaven,
Hallowed be Your name.
Your kingdom come.
Your will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And do not lead us into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For Yours is the kingdom
and the power and the glory forever.
Amen. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...