Journals

The Lamb

This is a watercolor that I Painted of a lamb in the snow. It was a small picture I saw in a art book an just had to see if I could paint it too. I think it is sweet.
Well I have finally learned how to crop and lighten my pictures. So I have gone thought all of these and made changes and improvements on most of all the art on here. And I just wanted to thank you all for your encouragement and lovely comments. It has meant a lot to me!


These things took place in Bethany beyond the Jordan, where John was baptizing.
The next day he saw Jesus coming to him and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God who  takes away the sin of the world!  John 1: 28-29

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Well I have enjoyed seeing all your paintings. In college I majored in sculpture and minored in drawing, but I haven't done so much of that in recent years. Your pictures make me think I should do more of that.
Cheers, Coleen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...