Journals

Bible study and notes

 I have been studying Proverbs 1 & 2 this week( about wisdom) using gel highlighters from Walmart, And different colored pens.  check post below about Jordan Lee's suggestions. Since I love color it really does help me to remember things better and is more interesting when I study. This is in my HCSB notetakers bible.


 This is in my old Inductive study bible. I was experimenting with watercolors on the right and pastels and colored pencils on the left with pinks one of my favorite colors. My study here is in Psalms 148 - 150 about worship and praising the lord. 
I am a little under the weather today so using the time being down to post here.
May God bless your time in the word this week!

The Purpose of Proverbs

1 These are the proverbs of Solomon, David’s son, king of Israel.
2 Their purpose is to teach people wisdom and discipline,
    to help them understand the insights of the wise.
3 Their purpose is to teach people to live disciplined and successful lives,
    to help them do what is right, just, and fair.
4 These proverbs will give insight to the simple,
    knowledge and discernment to the young.


1 comment:

Rush'd Lady said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment. There are so many different ways to study the Bible creatively and I'm learning by looking at everyone's faith-books. I was intrigued by your tiny scripture doodles. I'm following Stephanie Ackerman's Documented Faith but doing my own thing too. This is my second year and had to figure out what I was doing, because most people are in her Facebook group so they are sharing and I went blind (I refuse to go back to Facebook, bad experience), so necessity is the mother of invention, so they say. grin! Have a good week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...